We want you to GET RARE AWARE
Join our new Get Rare Aware campaign!
Ask your elected representatives to take action on under-resourced genetic services at the Department of Clinical Genetics at Children’s Health Ireland, Crumlin. More information on the campaign and how you can contact your elected representatives is available at www.getrareaware.ie
We will host online information events for each of the country’s six new Regional Health Areas (RHAs). The events will bring together medical experts and people living with rare disease to highlight the challenges people are encountering when seeking a diagnosis for a rare disease. Political representatives representing those living in the RHA are invited to join the information event. Events are also open to the public.
Register to join one of our
Get Rare Aware information events!
Choose the event that works for your schedule or corresponding to where you live
- Monday 27th March, 12.00 noon: RHA B — Longford, Westmeath, Offaly, Laois, Kildare, West Dublin and West Wicklow. Click here to VIEW RECORDING
- Monday 17th April, 12.00 noon: RHA F — Donegal, Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon, Mayo, and Galway. Click here to VIEW RECORDING
- Monday 8th May, 12.00 noon: RHA E — Limerick, Tipperary North and Clare. Click here to VIEW RECORDING
- Monday 15th May, 12.00 noon: RHA A — North Dublin, Meath, Louth, Cavan, and Monaghan. Click here to VIEW RECORDING
- Monday 29th May, 12.00 noon: RHA C — Tipperary South, Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow, Wexford, Wicklow, South Dublin. Click here to VIEW RECORDING
- Monday 12th June, 12.00 noon: RHA D — Kerry and Cork. Click here to VIEW RECORDING